The Delaware County TMA is ECMS Certified
The DCTMA is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and has received its Engineering Construction Management System (ECMS) accreditation from PENNDOT.
As the only TMA with this accreditation, we are now able to become a sub-contractor to project managers and engineering firms on PENNDOT projects.
With over twenty (20) years of experience working with businesses, municipalities and elected officials in Delaware County, there are a number of ways we can help. The DCTMA is partially funding by PENNDOT and the DVRPC, with a membership base of county businesses, municipalities, hospitals, colleges and engineering firms. The DCTMA works closely with SEPTA, The Delaware County Planning Department, and the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission.
Some of the tasks we can perform
- Organize focus groups or meetings
- Notifying businesses, municipal leaders and elected officials of up-coming projects
- Create and manage a website for your project
- Keeping the public updated with current information during the various stages of your construction project which impact employees and residents
- Traffic counts
- Assist in planning alternative transportation options for commuters and residents during project construction, including shuttles
- Distribute information on transportation alternatives for employees and constituents affected by the project work including SEPTA schedules
- Increase the visibility of PENNDOT and your engineering firm as the project lead to local municipalities, businesses, and constituents by distributing planning information
The mission of the DCTMA is to provide a forum where employers, local, county, state agencies, and transit authorities can cooperatively address transportation issues and coordinate a cost-effective and efficient transportation management strategy for the county. Through coordinated planning and cooperative efforts, the DCTMA helps to promote a cleaner, healthier environment, sustain the quality of life, and enhance the economic vitality of Delaware County.
For more information please contact: Patricia Franzonia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-892-9440.