Membership in the DCTMA will provide your business, organization or municipality with important networking and educational opportunities to continually learn about and address the transportation issues impacting Delaware County.
DCTMA members receive:
- The DCTMAlert, a weekly e-mail highlighting construction projects, congestion hot spots, regulatory updates, and news that impacts transportation in the county and region.
- Subscription to InRoads , our bi-annual newsletter, which addresses transportation issues affecting local organizations and highlights DCTMA projects and activities.
- Member Only Events in communication forums where employers; local, county, and state agencies; and planning and transit agencies cooperatively address local transportation issues.
- Networking opportunities to interact with key community leaders, business executives, and decision makers, such as our Legislative Breakfast, municipal workshops, Board of Directors, and membership meetings.
- Free, on-site Transportation Fairs that promote alternative transportation options to your staff and customers.
- Special member pricing for events, including our annual lunch and dinner meetings, as well as various seminars and workshops.
- Opportunities to sponsor various highly anticipated and successful annual events such as the Access to Jobs EXPO in October and the Municipalities Conference and Tradeshow.
- We can also tailor programs to meet your specific needs. Click here to view some of the customized services we can offer.
For information about the events, programs and services provided by the DCTMA, take a look at our 2011-2012 Annual Report.
To learn about how membership in the Delaware County Transportation Management Association can benefit your organization, contact the DCTMA at 610-892-9440 or email email@example.com.