DCTMA’s Shuttle Service Program
The Route to Better Business
Is the closest train station or bus stop just a little too far of a walk for your employees?
Would more of your employees take public transportation if they were offered that “last mile” connection?
Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) can help your company coordinate a safe, affordable, and convenient solution for that last mile commute through our Private Shuttle Service Program.
Why a Shuttle?
DCTMA’s Transportation Demand Management shuttle option serves the commuting needs of employers and employees across Delaware County. The shuttle system:
- Provides commuter access to SEPTA’s Regional Rail stations and bus stops, or other areas chosen by the employer.
- Extends an innovative mass transit option into unserved and underserved areas of Delaware County.
- Significantly reduces traffic congestion.
- Saves employers thousands of dollars – the average parking lot cost is $4,000 per space.
- Decreases emissions, improves overall air quality, and reduces riders’ carbon footprint.
About the Shuttle
Ride in style on a sleek, modern, clean, and comfortable vehicle equipped with WI-FI and air conditioning. Get some work done, or just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
Leave the Legwork to Us
All you have to do is call us, and we’ll customize a program fitting your needs and budget. We coordinate the management and maintenance, and you’ll reap all the benefits. You’ll see a higher rate of employee punctuality, a better quality of work and life for your team, and higher productivity.
If your company is having a one-time, special event, we can provide an estimate and coordinate it for you.
To be determined depending upon need.
So many reasons why, so why not start a shuttle service today? Contact DCTMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-892-9440 for details.