Membership in the DCTMA will provide your business, organization or municipality with important networking and educational opportunities to continually learn about and address the transportation issues impacting Delaware County. DCTMA members receive:
- The DCTMAlert, a weekly e-mail highlighting construction projects, congestion hot spots, regulatory updates, and news that impacts transportation in the county and region.
- Member Only Events in communication forums where employers; local, county, and state agencies; and planning and transit agencies cooperatively address local transportation issues.
- Networking Opportunities to interact with key community leaders, business executives, and decision makers, such as our Legislative Breakfast, municipal workshops, Board of Directors, and membership meetings.
- Free, On-site Transportation Fairs that promote alternative transportation options to your staff and customers.
- Special Member Pricing for events, including our annual lunch and dinner meetings, as well as various seminars and workshops.
- Transportation Enhancement Grant: Open to all DCTMA members, the grant reinvigorates and updates the current transportation network, including installation installation of bicycle parking, bus shelters, and accessible crosswalks.
- Zip Code Mapping: Employees’ residential zip codes are collected and a heat map is generated to show where employees reside. The DCTMA staff will work with employers and employees to decipher the best options for access to alternative transportation options from different areas throughout the county.
- Engineering Scholarship: The DCTMA awards a $1,000 scholarship annually to a student enrolled in an engineering program at one of the DCTMA member colleges. The scholarship aims to enhance our transportation engineering and planning community through outreach and support of our local educational institutions.
- Opportunities to Sponsor various highly anticipated and successful annual events such as the Municipalities Conference and Trade Show, Annual Awards & Membership Meeting, and Employment & Career EXPO.
- We can also tailor programs to meet your specific needs. Click here to view some of the customized services we can offer.
For information about the events, programs and services provided by the DCTMA, take a look at our Annual Report Archive. To learn about how membership in the Delaware County Transportation Management Association can benefit your organization, contact the DCTMA at 610-892-9440 or email email@example.com.