The Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) is committed to being an advocate for your business or community’s transportation needs. We offer a unique combination of services to access a broad labor pool, to analyze the location and commuting options of employees, to broker transportation, and to provide support for commuting employees. We are your advocate with transportation agencies and providers by serving on key committees of SEPTA, PENNDOT, and the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission.
Welcome to DCTMA!
Save the Date – 2014 Access to Jobs EXPO!
As we enjoy the last month of summer (snif…snif), we’re looking ahead with excitement for our Fall and Winter programs. The 2014 Access to Jobs EXPO – one of our biggest, most-well attended events of the year – is just …
“I SEPTA Media” in the News!
Great news! Our “I SEPTA Media” campaign kickoff photo made the front page of today’s Town Talk and it’s on delconewsnetwork.com. Check it out online here. And last week, we were in the Daily Times! Next up – television …
2013-2014 Annual Report
Read all about our successful 2013-2014 fiscal year. Annual Report 2013-2014
Bike Basics: Cycle Safety
- Do not wear headphones while riding.
- Keep both hands on the handlebars, except when signaling.
- Keep both feet on pedals.
- In a group, ride single-file, with the flow of traffic.
- Wear a brightly colored helmet and retro-reflective material on your clothing.
- Use the correct hand signals.
- Before entering a roadway: Stop. Look left. Look right. Look left.
Avoid riding at twilight or in the dark, especially on narrow roads and roads with speed limits that exceed 35 mph.
Check out the Invisible Bike Helmet! Click here.