The Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) is committed to being an advocate for your business or community’s transportation needs. We offer a unique combination of services to access a broad labor pool, to analyze the location and commuting options of employees, to broker transportation, and to provide support for commuting employees. We are your advocate with transportation agencies and providers by serving on key committees of SEPTA, PENNDOT, and the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission.
Welcome to DCTMA!
PA SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION HEADLINES 2015 MUNICIPALITIES CONFERENCE & TRADE SHOW
Nearly 200 municipality employees, engineers, road and highway managers, emergency services personnel and planning department members came out to DCTMA’s annual Municipalities Conference and Trade Show on Thursday, April 9th at Drexelbrook Corporate Events Center. This year’s theme was “Congestion …
Anti Drunk-Driving Campaign
DCTMA and Crozer-Keystone Health System partnered with state and local police, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, local and state officials, and many others who came out to support an event promoting leaving the keys at home and riding SEPTA or getting …
May is National Bike Month!
May is National Bike Month! All year long, DCTMA encourages commuting via bicycle, but as you know, we hold our main event in May on National Bike to Work Day at the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. Save the date: …
May is National Bike Month!
All year long, DCTMA encourages commuting via bicycle, but as you know, we hold our main event in May on National Bike to Work Day at the Delaware County Courthouse in Media.
Bike to Work Day is Friday, May 15th
Friday, May 15, 2015 @ 8:30 a.m.
(Rain date Wednesday, May 20)
Courthouse lawn on the corner of Front and Olive Sts.
Ride Your Bike to Work & Enjoy:
SEPTA Bus Bike-Mounting Demo
Networking with Fellow Cyclists
Bike Trail Maps & Info.
And Much More!
Thanks to our sponsors:
DCTMA is also coordinating the first-ever
Social Media Cycle Challenge throughout the month of May!
Here’s how it works:
- Choose a day (or multiple days) in May to ride your bike to work instead of drive.
- Take a photo of yourself on your bike either en route or when you arrive at your destination (hint: have a coworker or cycling buddy take it of you).
- Take a shot of your odometer showing miles traveled to work OR a screenshot of your map or workout tracking device of choice.
- You can post your photos, plus feel free to add a comment about your ride including your start and finish points, how you liked it, will you do it again, etc.
- There are three ways to share your photos and comments with DCTMA:
- Post to our Facebook page with #B2W515 facebook.com/dctma
- Post to Twitter @DC_TMA #B2W515
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post for you.
- Once you’ve posted, you’ll be entered to win great prizes, including bike gear, restaurant gift cards, salon treatments, and other cool stuff! The drawing will be held at the end of May!
So c’mon, put the pedal to the metal!
While Spring brings warmer weather, it can also bring new road hazards
Read the information below to learn how you can stay safe while driving this Spring, courtesy of Esurance!
For More information on Spring Driving and how to stay safe on the road Click HERE
Local Construction News
PennDOT has announced the launch of a new website http://www.bridgesover676.com which provides citizens with information and details on the $64.8 million project to replace seven structurally deficient bridges over Interstate 676 and make streetscape enhancements above the expressway in Philadelphia.
Updated Performance Report: State’s Transportation Performance, Progress, and Opportunities for Improvement
PennDOT recently announced that Pennsylvanians can view ratings of the state’s efforts in transportation safety, mobility, system preservation and accountability in the updated Transportation Performance Report.
To view the report, visit http://www.talkpatransportation.com/