The Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) is committed to being an advocate for your business or community’s transportation needs. We offer a unique combination of services to access a broad labor pool, to analyze the location and commuting options of employees, to broker transportation, and to provide support for commuting employees. We are your advocate with transportation agencies and providers by serving on key committees of SEPTA, PENNDOT, and the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission.
Welcome to DCTMA!
2013-2014 Annual Report
Read all about our successful 2013-2014 fiscal year. Annual Report 2013-2014
I SEPTA Media!
I SEPTA Media! DCTMA and SEPTA have teamed up for a cool new promotion in Media. We recently had a special happy hour event at Stephen’s on State to kick off the new promotional campaign. We gave out hundreds of …
Only the DCTMA is ECMS Certified
The Delaware County TMA is proud to announce our recent ECMS (Engineering and Construction Management System) certification from PENNDOT. The DCTMA is the only TMA with this designation. Having the ECMS certification allows the DCTMA to subcontract with engineering firms …
Bike Basics: Cycle Safety
- Do not wear headphones while riding.
- Keep both hands on the handlebars, except when signaling.
- Keep both feet on pedals.
- In a group, ride single-file, with the flow of traffic.
- Wear a brightly colored helmet and retro-reflective material on your clothing.
- Use the correct hand signals.
- Before entering a roadway: Stop. Look left. Look right. Look left.
Avoid riding at twilight or in the dark, especially on narrow roads and roads with speed limits that exceed 35 mph.
Check out the Invisible Bike Helmet! Click here.